TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The Hiree acknowledges that the hire of any equipment from Adelaide Camping Hire is subject to the following hire conditions and that by signing the Hire Contract both parties are bound by these conditions:
- All equipment supplied by Adelaide Camping Hire remains the property of Adelaide Camping Hire.
- Nightly hire rates are from 12 noon – 12 midday the following calendar day unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The minimum hire value is $20.00 unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The Hiree agrees to pay hire charges as invoiced by Adelaide Camping Hire.
- The Hiree will be liable to pay full replacement cost for any equipment lost, returned damaged or incomplete during the hire period.
- Where the Hiree requests an extension of the hire period, Adelaide Camping Hire will endeavour to assist subject to stock availability. However, if the Hiree does not return the equipment at the contracted time, the hiree will be liable for any costs associated with its recovery. Adelaide Camping Hire reserves the right to claim for loss of profits due to the failure to return the equipment and failure to pay invoiced charges.
- All hired equipment must be returned in clean and working order. If the hired equipment is not returned in clean and working order, Adelaide Camping Hire is entitled to recover their reasonable cleaning and repair expenses.
- While the equipment is in the possession or control of the Hiree, the Hiree is responsible for insuring the equipment at all times.
- Adelaide Camping Hire provides no warranty of the equipment hired or its suitability for any particular purpose.
- Adelaide Camping Hire reserves the right to change the hire rate without notice.
- Adelaide Camping Hire reserves the right to charge a security bond on all equipment hired. The bond will be returned to the Hiree within 7 days upon Adelaide Camping Hire’s satisfaction that the equipment has been returned in a clean and working order.
- All booking cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the delivery or prior to the anticipated delivery date. Should less than 48 hours notice be given, Adelaide Camping Hire reserves the right to withhold the return of the 10% deposit (or 10% of the hire cost should a deposit not be paid) as a cancellation fee.
- Where any equipment has been installed by Adelaide Camping Hire, no responsibility or liability is accepted by Adelaide Camping Hire for any injury, damage or loss caused to any person or persons or property belonging to the Hiree or any third party arising from the use of the hired equipment. Notwithstanding how such injury may have arisen, it is the Hiree’s sole responsibility to ensure that the hired equipment is appropriate for the Hiree’s intended use.
- Adelaide Camping Hire does not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused to any person or persons or property belonging to the Hiree or any third party arising from the use of the hired equipment. Notwithstanding how such injury may have arisen, it is the Hiree’s sole responsibility to ensure that the hired equipment is appropriate for the Hiree’s intended use.
- Should a Court of competent jurisdiction find that any term or condition of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by law, then the invalidity or unenforceability of the term or condition will not affect any other term of condition of the agreement.
- Adelaide Camping Hire reserves the right to charge the Hiree for the full replacement cost of the item hired out if the item is not returned.
- Unauthorised cooking in any tents marked non-cooking will result in a $50 cleaning charge, plus the replacement cost if the equipment is damaged.
- This Contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of South Australia, Australia.
The Hiree shall indemnify Adelaide Camping Hire, Adelaide Camping Hire’s employees and agents from all loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hired equipment or otherwise. Adelaide Camping Hire is not liable for any loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from any representations, warranties, terms or conditions expressed or implied for the use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hired equipment or otherwise, whether resulting from the negligence of Adelaide Camping Hire, Adelaide Camping Hire’s employees, agents or otherwise to the Hiree or Hiree’s servants or agents.
Please complete the following:
|Name of Hiree:|
|Best Contact Number:|
|Agreed return time:|
|Address on drivers licence:|
|For return of Security Bond:|
|Bank BSB Number:|
|Bank Account Number:|
|Name of bank account:|
(if nothing noted will be ACH Inv#)
Please sign this document to acknowledge all the terms and conditions:
|Signed by (or on behalf of) the Hiree||Signature|